5. Calendar – Having a calendar is a great way to keep track of everything in your busy schedule. Why leave it to chance by solely trying to recall everything you have to do? A calendar is a reliable way to see what you have to do.
4. Folders and Notebooks – Separate folders and notebooks for every class are essential if you want to stay organized. With folders and notebooks for your classes, you can easily find that paper you were looking for.
3. Get a full night’s sleep – Getting a full night’s sleep on any school day is vital to your learning. By getting enough sleep your ability to memorize is greatly improved. Not only that, but you feel better during the day.
2. Mornings – Mornings are often the worst part of a person’s day. It is quite simple to fix this problem. You lessen the morning work load by getting most of the work done the night before. By getting things ready at night, you save time in the morning which ultimately lowers your stress levels.
1. Time Management- Time management is the downfall of many students. No one likes to do homework or work on a project, but it has to be done.The first thing you can do is put down your phone. By leaving your phone in a different room you do not have to deal with the distractions it provides. Another way to improve your time management is to make a schedule for yourself. By making a schedule for yourself, you know how much work to get done each day. Schedules make it easy to avoid the problems associated with procrastination. Make sure you schedule in a break during homework. It gets hard to stay focused for long periods of time and breaks give you a chance to get away from stress and refocus.
Use these tips to become a more organized person.