By Annel Lopez
December means value sets in stores like Ulta, Sephora, Mac and other beauty shops. Value sets usually mean winter themed products, and this year is no different. The stores are filled with palettes and sets with puns about winter themed songs and feeling the holiday spirit. Whether you want to pick up a gift for someone else or get a little something for yourself this holiday season, use our list to pick up exceptional products to feel the winter spirit!
- For the fragrance lover, pick up the Wishing You Grace & Love set from Philosophy for $36.
- If you love nails, enjoy Ice Queen Nail Polish Set from Deborah Lippman at only $12.
- If you need some skin saving, pick up the First Aid Beauty, limited edition Winter Skin Savers set for $34.
- Or you can pick up the Festive Seasonal Body Butter Trio from The Body Shop for only $8!
- The ballet lovers (or movies lovers) can enjoy the lipsticks based off of the Nutcracker from Mac Cosmetics for $35 (with an extra 25% off right now!)
- Or if you are more of an eyes person, pick up the Fall into Fall palette from the affordable brand, Morphe for only $22.
- If you’re all about the highlighters, pick up the $25 Let It Glow Highlight and Blush kit from Too Faced.
- If you want it all, go with one of the Sweet, Naughty, or Nice sets from Colourpop at only $13 each.
- If you love lotions, you can pick up Snow Angel from Philosophy for $22.
- Lastly, if your hair is your pride and joy, pick up the Spread Cheer & Perfect Hair set from Living Proof for $22.
These products will be an amazing gift to find under the tree but also to add to your own collection! Pick up some of these winter products and leave room for next year’s winter products!